Saturday, December 31, 2011

2011, A Year In Review.

Well, it seems the year is wrapping up and I have to say I think it was pretty good!  Granted, every year has it's ups and downs but I think I have been pretty lucky this year.  I was fortunate enough to be able to be supported and brought on board the Tallapoosa Paddling Company Pro Staff and through that I had the pleasure of working with a bunch of new businesses.  I also have been traveling ALOT this year due to this.  It's been great.  All the hard work is worth it and I'm definately one step closer to achieving my dream. 
I've been to Lake Gunetersville twice, Lake Chatuge, Lake Lanier, Lake Acworth, Lake Allatoona and tons of other locations like The Florida Keys and of course the Tallapoosa river.  It's truely been a blessing and through these travels I took pictures (most of the time) so I thought I'd share them.  They're nothing special but hopefully you guys can appreciate them.  A little behind the scenes of some of the tournaments and travels. 
This was taken on my way back from Lake Lanier.  For some reason this bridge stood out to me. 

With the Tallapoosa Paddling Company going down the river for the first time. 

A RARE picture of my teammate and fellow Pro-staffer Stewart.  The pics rare because he's not in his coosa! 

A beautiful view from the Tallapoosa River.  This place really grew on me and I love it.  It's by far one of my favorite places to fish. 

The Tallapoosa Paddling Company on a road trip to Scottsboro Alabama for a tournament at Lake Guntersville! 

This is a view of all the cars parked before the Chatuge tournament.  This tournament was an absolute blast.  Everyone was extremely friendly!   

A view of Lake Chatuge.  Like I said, it was beautiful!! 

A photo of Jr. Tallapoosa fisherman Dyalan Abernathy fishing at the tourament I put together on Lake Acworth. 

Another pic of Lake Acworth during the tournament

My final trip of the season.  The Keys.  What an awesome way to finish my year of traveling. 

Owner of Tallapoosa Paddling Company Eric Hughs standing at the Famous Sloppy Joes in Key west.  Notice the JACKSON shirt!! 

1 comment: